1.0 Collecting and processing Personal Information
We may collect and process the following data about You:
- information that You provide us with when You fill in forms when accessing and/or using our Services, or when You create an account with us;
- details of your use of our Services and the resources that You access (for example, information about how and when You play our Games or visit our Website, what device You use to access our Services);
- the content of messages sent using in-game chat;
- if You contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to You, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter;
- we may obtain information about You from third parties who hold data about You and who agree to share this data with us; In order to provide You with the good quality entertainment and to constantly improve our services, we collect (and process if needed) the subsequent information using the following services (information and services connected to Advertisement are described in the Chapter 1.2):
- Unity Analytics: type of Game Analytics: type of device (model, serial number), country, IP address, the history of the in-app-purchases (time of purchase and items bought), funnel analyze of in-app-purchase based on metadata of your actions;
- SE Backend: email address assigned to your device (exclusively Android), type of device (model, serial number), country, IP address, account balance (Cash and Gold), number of items bought via in-apps-purchases, number of spins and wins in the Wheel of Fortune, the history of auctions played (single player mode and multiplayer mode), IP address with your approximate location, your PING and Internet speed.
- to allow us to recognize You and your device, for example by identifying your IP address; to allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where You have chosen to allow such interaction);
- to enable us and third parties to provide You with more customized services, for example to provide our services in the correct language or to enable the provision of more relevant advertising to You;
- to collect data such as: your device’s model, operating system and screen size, the other applications installed on your device, and information about how You use our Services.
When we advertise our Services on mobile devices, we may use your device’s advertising identifier and other information associated with it, to help us to deliver ads that relate to your interests and to improve and measure the effectiveness advertising, or You can reset your device’s ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device.
When You buy items via our apps (such as those You can buy in the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store) we do not collect or store any payment information from You.
Here is the list of the Third Parties Services and collected data:
- Admob: type of the device (a model, serial number), the country, IP address;
- Unity Ads: type of the device (a model, serial number), the country, IP address, metadata from the device, your gender specified in the setting of the device;
- Heyzap: type of the device (a model, serial number), the country, IP address;
2.0 Using Personal Information
You agree that we may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting You, for example as part of our customer support or to send You updates about our Services;
- managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when You use our Services;
- improving our Services, for example by helping us fix bugs or by providing Services updates;
- research, surveying, and engaging with You, for example by sending you communications (including email) for these purposes;
- marketing and promotion of our Services, for example sending You communications (including email) for these purposes. For example, we might send You information about merchandise relating to our Services. If You do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to personalize and optimize our Services, promotional content and advertising to You. For example, we may use the information we collect through cookies, ad identifiers and similar technologies to show You ads you are interested in. If You do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com;
- to create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services;
- to prevent cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention;
3.0 Sharing Personal Information with third parties
We will only share your data with third parties:
- in order to provide the Services to You (for example, sharing your Personal Information to suppliers may be necessary to provide Services tor to communicate with You);
- where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning You could not be personally identified from it;
- when You submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the information You submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website(s) and social media channels;
- in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with You;
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Igero, our users, or others;
4.0 Social networks or platforms
You may allow our Services to interact with third party social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter), which will provide data about You to us. These applications or websites are created and maintained by a third party which is not a part of, or controlled by Igero. You should ensure that You read their terms of service and privacy policies to understand how they treat your data and what data they might share with us.
You understand that where You allow our Services to interact with any third party social network or platform, we may share data about You with your contacts and other users of our Services (and vice versa) in order that You may enjoy playing socially. This Social Data may include your name, your social media profile picture, your activity status (including the time and date You last used our Services) and your scores and/or progress in our games.
You can make changes to what data a third party social network or platform shares with us, or stop our Services interacting with that social network or platform by adjusting your settings with that third party provider, however You may find You are not able to enjoy all of the same features of our Services.
Igero Profile Users of our Services may be automatically assigned a profile which is visible to other users of our Services, some of whom may be visible to You on the progression map, leader boards or similar features in our Games.
Your profile may include the Social Data described above, game achievements or other game play information and details of which other Igero account holders have viewed your profile. Your profile will be visible to other users of our Services. In certain of our Services, if You choose to view another individual’s profile, that individual and other users of our Services will know that you have visited them because some of your Social Data and a link to your profile will be displayed on that individual’s profile. They may also be able to visit your profile.
5.0 Children’s Guidelines
We care about children and respect their special privacy needs. We intend to provide fun for children to use our games and the website under the guidance of adults. We respect The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
6.0 For how long do we retain your information?
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as needed to provide You with the best quality Services.
If none of the circumstance described above takes place, we keep these data up to 18 months of your inactivity in game to guarantee the continuity of our service to You (in case of loss of the data on your device). After this period the recovery of the status of the game is no longer possible due to its anonymization.
7.0 How do we protect your Personal Information?
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession.
However, since the Internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Games will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
8.0 Links from our Services
9.0 Your Rights
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about You. If you would like a copy o f some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to modify, correct or remove information by contacting us at the email address above.
Information that you have shared via our Services on any social network or third party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which You have made available via the use of our Services (for example, one of your friends on a social network You allow interacting with your account), we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com
We hope that you won’t have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority if there is a problem.
11.0 Legal matters